You will find that most businesses are required to have some sort of lighted signage. Through signage, businesses can communicate with their customers on a 24/7 basis. It’s important to be noticed by your clear and creative signage. Notice how one of our IU Health LED signs produces bright lighting at night. Not only does LED provide vibrant illumination, it is most efficient and cost effective. The materials can be beneficial to your company. Although there are endless possibilities on signs, using an LED sign is a smarter alternative than using a neon sign.
So, why the switch?
- brighter than neon signs, they are more noticeable!
- more energy efficient, it consumes up to 90% less electricity than neon signs!
- last up to 100,000 hours of usage
- do not dim instantly; neon signs do, no negative effect on your business when lights go off!
- great for indoor use and perfect for window advertisement
- do not use mercury, it will never leak poisonous gasses
- very easy to maintain
- have more color options available
- are more affordable than comparable neon signs
- ROI on changing to LED's from neon is normally less than 3 years
Move with the times. The new technology of LED signs can prove to be important to the future of your business! Consider the benefits of the switch. Contact us today and one of our experts in the field of LED signage can help you.
I've had the pleasure of working with Sign Craft on many projects for the police department from the striping of our police cars to PR materials, embroidery, banners and building signs. Everyone including the receptionist, installers, designers, graphics and management staff have always been friend...
Browse our September specials and see how much you can save with SignCraft today.