Despite our culture’s immersion in the digital world, physical signage remains one of the most important forms of visual advertising and branding tools for brick-and-mortar businesses to date. According to many studies, an attractive, eye-catching sign can generate up to 75% of your company’s sales, a figure that’s impossible for any business to ignore.
While there’s no doubt that having a sign matters a whole lot, the kind of sign you choose is a different story. It’s estimated that over two-thirds of consumers attribute sign quality to the quality of the business behind it, to the side of it, or under it—so to speak. To get you started finding the right sign for your business, here’s a quick guide to marketing your business with custom signs, brought to you by our sign experts at Sign Craft Industries.
Custom Sign Types and Signature Styles
To get you thinking about enhancing your business’s marketing game with custom signage, here are some sign types our company has made recently for businesses across the nation:
· Digital Signage: Our stylish, well-designed digital signs are custom-created for a variety of commercial applications, including indoor and outdoor displays.
· Channel Letter Signs: Our channel letter signs from Sign Craft Industries utilize industry-leading LED lighting for ultra-bright visibility and energy efficiency.
· Neon Signs: Our traditional neon business signs are eye-catching and versatile, and the preferred choice for a large variety of businesses from 24-hour convenience stores to high-end fashion boutiques.
· Projecting Signs: Projecting signs command attention and promote a larger clientele.
· Architectural Signage: Our ADA-compliant identifying and directional signs are designed to meet the most current requirements and ADA signage laws.
· Monument Signs: Our beautiful monument business signs are perfect for many industries, from church and school signs to business park entrances, apartment buildings, and more.
· Vinyl Banners and Printed Graphics: Our beautiful vinyl banners and printed graphics are made by our sister company, Quick Sign, and designed to meet your specific preferences.
· Awnings: Our gorgeous, high-quality awnings are designed to help your business stand out—structurally, and aesthetically.
· Pylon Signs: Our custom designed pylon and pole signs are available in a wide variety of types, from electronic message signs to channel letters, and more.
· Custom signs: Our team is proud to offer custom solutions for our customer’s signage needs. Just let us know what you want, and our design team will create the perfect sign to suit your exact preferences.
State Your Business With Custom Signs
The right sign for your business will depend on a variety of factors, including your location, clientele, and most importantly, your industry. At Sign Craft Industries, we’re proud to offer our customers with full-service signage solutions designed to attract your customers and expand your business. Some of the industries we’ve created top-quality signs for include:
· Restaurant Signs
· Church Signs
· School Signs
· Dealership Signs
· Hotel Signs
· Hospital Signs
· Sports Stadium Signage
· Retail Store Signs
· Gas Station Signs
…and many more!
At Sign Craft Industries, we’re dedicated to helping our customers achieve their business goals with beautiful, high-quality signs. If you need a sign for your commercial business, we can help—whether you already know exactly what you want, or need help determining the best type of sign you need to attract customers and grow your business.
From concept to the actual sign installation, our sign experts are there for you every step of the way. If you’d like to learn more about our sign services for your commercial business, let us know by giving our team at Sign Craft Industries a call today. You can also receive a free, no-obligation quote for your signage needs by filling out our online form now!
I've had the pleasure of working with Sign Craft on many projects for the police department from the striping of our police cars to PR materials, embroidery, banners and building signs. Everyone including the receptionist, installers, designers, graphics and management staff have always been friend...
Browse our March specials and see how much you can save with SignCraft today.